- 2 c. chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 c. broccoli, chopped (I used 2 c. cooked broccoli)
- ½ c. red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed (I used 1/2 t. garlic powder)
- 4 oz. (1 c.) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (I also added 4 oz. pepper jack cheese, shredded)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. dill mix (I left this out, but a friend said she used Pampered Chef mix)
- 2 8-oz packages refrigerated crescent rolls
Dice red pepper, shred pepper jack cheese. (I use the block cheese as it is more moist).
Mix all ingredients together. They mayonnaise helps hold the mixture together, but you can't taste it in the recipe.
►Unroll the crescent dough; separate into triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on a pizza pan with the wide ends toward the center of the pan, overlapping each other. It will look like a large sun with the points hanging half off the pan. ☼
There should be a 5 or 6 inch opening in the center. Spoon the chicken-broccoli mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough. (Filling will not be completely covered). If you like, brush a beaten egg on top to make it shiny.
Bake 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
Rebekah has a new camera -- better than mine, so I'll just have to make this again, won't I???
The pic of the Taco Ring was soooo much better! I do believe it's my best food picture ever!
We had enough leftovers for about 3 people, and then my mother- and father-in-law came by. He doesn't like broccoli, but my MIL does, so we gave her some, and she loved it!