- 4 chicken breast halves, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, mashed/chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded, cut into chunks
- 2 large onions, cut into chunks
- 32 oz. bag frozen broccoli florets
- 3 T. olive oil
- ¼ t. oregano
- 1 t. basil
- 1 t. parsley
- ½ -1 c. chicken broth or water
While chicken is browning, cut up red peppers and onions. Add to pan. When chicken is brown enough, add at least 1/2 c. broth or water, and pour 32 oz bag of broccoli into pan. Stir, pushing broccoli to the bottom of the pan. Bring to a boil, cover and turn down to medium to cook broccoli for about 8 - 10 minutes, or until broccoli is tender.
Serve over white or brown rice, with rolls brushed with garlic butter.
Of course I had to make oven potatoes for those who didn't want rice. =)