Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Easy Oven Fries

Saw this recipe on Rachael Ray a year or so ago, and not sure which one it is, but she has about 5 pages of recipes for FRIES!  So I'm sure it's one of those.  =) I'm sure I've strayed from the original, tho. 
Here's a few of Rachael Ray's recipes that are similar. Oven Steak Fries, Oven Fries, Red Potato Oven Fries.
  • 4 medium potatoes
  • 2 T. olive oil
  • Garlic salt and/or other spices (basil, oregano, etc)
    I love using a packet of dry Lipton Garlic & Herb mix

-Scrub and wash potatoes.  Cut into medium-thin slices.
-Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, and pile the sliced potatoes in the middle.   
-Drizzle oil over the potatoes, tossing to coat, then spread them out on the pan.
Sprinkle on any spices(s) of your choice and/or salt.
►Bake at 450º for 25-27 minutes, then broil for 2 minutes.

This post was made in Dec, 2009.  
It's Jan, 2022, and that is still my favorite knife!  

No comments: